Programs > Brochure
University Technology Sydney
Sydney, Australia (Exchange Program) (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Eligible Class Standing:||2 Sophomore, 3 Junior, 4 Senior|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Study Abroad Program Type:||Exchange Program|
|Housing:||Dormitory||Field of Study:||Art History, Business Administration, Communication, Economics, Global Regional Studies, Kinesiology, Studio Art|
"I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train."--Oscar Wilde
Photo Credits: skeeze pixabay
- Study at University Technology Sydney, one of the world’s top research universities
- UTS’s main campus is a five-minutes’ walk from Central station and in the hub of Sydney’s creative industries precinct
- Live among Australians and other international students
- Located at the heart of Sydney CBD. UTS sits firmly in Australia's largest start-up district.
AcademicsUTS offers a wide range of subjects. Below you will find links to the various program catalogs.
• Arts & Social Sciences
• Design, Architecture and Building
• General Electives & Entry Level
SUBJECT DATABASE LINK
To learn more about courses students have received approval for, please click the following link: UTS Pre-Approved Courses
- At least sophomore year standing (junior for some programs), SMC, Exchange & Lasallian programs meet senior residence requirements;
- Transfer students: Must have completed 2 consecutive semesters at a 4-year institution;
- An average of a 3.0 minimum cumulative AND major GPA;
- Confirmation of a clear record of disciplinary conduct with Residence Life
- Click on the "Apply Now" button on top right hand of this page to begin the process
- Deadlines: March 1st for Academic Year/Fall Semester start programs and October 1st for Spring Semester start programs
- Selection results will be announced early April for Academic Year/Fall Semester start programs and early November for Spring Semester start programs
- Study abroad deposit ($600) will be due upon acceptance
2018-2019 Semester Fees
*Tuition and fees includes the following: tuition and medical insurance.
|Tuition & Fees||$23,565|
|Room (Board NOT included)||N/A|
|Travel (Estimated International Flight)||$1,500|
|Personal Expenses (Estimated)||$1,100|
|Study Abroad Deposit (Due one month after acceptance)||$600|
|Health Insurance Fee||N/A|
|Study Abroad Fee||$28|
*NOTE: Tuition does not include excursion/lab/material fees associated with courses taken. Students are charged additional related course fees directly.
For Scholarship Resources please click HERE.
Photo Credits: University Technology Sydney
Study at University Technology Sydney, a dynamic, cosmopolitan university situated in Australia's global city of Sydney.