“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
Photo Credits: papagnoc pixabay
Check out a VIDEO
- Spend a semester studying at one of Ireland’s leading universities, University College Dublin
- Take accredited university courses alongside other Irish and international students
- Live in the city where writers such as Jonathan Swift, Oscar Wilde, Oliver Goldsmith, Bernard Shaw and James Joyce all once called home
UCD business students are required to enroll in an Irish History and Culture course.
UCD Offered Courses
SMC UCD pre-approved courses
- At least sophomore year standing (junior for some programs), SMC, Exchange & Lasallian programs meet senior residence requirements;
- Transfer students: Must complete 2 consecutive semesters at a four-year institution;
- An average of a 3.0 minimum cumulative AND major GPA;
- Confirmation of a clear record of disciplinary conduct with Residence Life
- Click on the "Apply Now" button on top right hand of this page to begin the process
- Deadlines: March 1st for Academic Year/Fall Semester start programs and October 1st for Spring Semester start programs
- Selection results will be announced early April for Academic Year/Fall Semester start programs and early November for Spring Semester start programs
- SMC Study Abroad Deposit ($600) and UCD Security/Housing Deposit ($250) will be due upon acceptance
2017-2018 Semester Fees
*Tuition & Fees include tuition and medical insurance
|Tuition & Fees
|Room (Board NOT included)
|Travel (Estimated International Flight)
|Personal Expenses (Estimated)
|SMC Study Abroad Deposit (due one month after acceptance)
|UCD Security/Housing Deposit
|Study Abroad Fee
*NOTE: Tuition does not include excursion/lab/material fees associated with courses taken. Students are charged additional related course fees directly.
For Scholarship Resources please click HERE.
Photo Credits: University College Dublin Blogs
This Lasallian International Programs Consortium opportunity is offered through Lewis University in collaboration with University College Dublin (UCD).
UCD is a dynamic, modern university - the ideal surroundings for learning and discovery. Established in 1854, the university had a major role in the history of Ireland due to its alumni, which have included famous architects, entrepreneurs, politicians, and writers (James Joyce graduated with is BA in 1902). As Ireland forges a new identity through relationships with international partners, the university is adopting an increasingly international outlook. Today, the university has about 22,000 students, with over 2,000 international students from over 50 countries.
You will be housed in on-campus accommodations during your time at the UCD. On-campus accommodations consist of residences on the Belfield and Blackrock campuses that have two, three, four, and five room self-catered apartments. These apartments are fully equipped and furnished except for kitchen/tableware. You can either bring these items with you or purchase them at the local shops, or purchase a ready-made kit through UCD’s Accommodation Office.